Terms & Conditions
- Pick up and delivery is from your door to your door unless residential area restrictions apply. If your vehicle is inoperable or oversize (dual or oversize wheels, extra-large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.), please inquire as to extra charges. If carrier is not advised of inoperable or oversized vehicles prior to pick-up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or money order made payable to delivery company upon delivery.
- The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
- NBG Freight agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date or time. If the customer cancels an order before a driver has been dispatched his/her deposit will be refunded in full. NBG Freight reserves the right to reject any order and will refund the deposit in full.
- If a shipping rate was chosen greater than the Standard Rate, it cannot be changed once a carrier has been assigned, regardless of estimated shipping dates or date of assignment. All changes to the shipping price, whether greater or lesser in amount, must occur prior to vehicle assignment and acknowledged by NBG Freight via email. The carrier accepted your vehicle for shipping and reserved space for it based upon the amount offered and is not responsible for how long it took to have it assigned, picked up or delivered.
- Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (prefer 1/4 tank).
- Luggage and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. NBG Freight does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
- Trucking damage claims are covered by a minimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery. NBG Freight will share the carrier insurance policy upon request.
- No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms, may be left in the vehicle.
- International orders, the car must be empty except for factory installed equipment. Indicate serial #, and give car’s approximate value in U.S. dollars. Shipper is responsible for the proper customs paperwork. (ask the assigned carrier for help with these documents)
- Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due NBG Freight LLC for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before claim can be processed.
This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier.
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of NBG Freight and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and NBG Freight and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of NBG Freight LLC